Tara
8 (3%)
Tobin
13 (4%)
vikingjester79.99K Super User
11 March 2013
ALL THE WALKING DEAD TV/BOOK/COMIC FAN RELATED MATERIAL WELCOME

NO MORE THAN 3 POSTS IN A ROW

PLEASE USE SPOILER CODES/TAGS IF DISCUSSING EVENTS IN COMICS ETC THAT HAVEN'T YET TAKEN PLACE IN TV SERIES

ONCE OFFICIAL EPISODE HAS FINISHED AIRING EACH WEEK THEN DISCUSSION IS OPEN WITHOUT THE NEED TO USE SPOILER CODES/TAGS

Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them.

x264 Format uploaded by ettv8.61M

x265, 720p Format uploaded by ShAaNiG248.61K

x264-720p-BluRay uploaded by ShAaNiG248.61K

If your a tWD fan then check out the Pringlescan35.04K Thread: Fear the Walking Dead Discussion Thread

Also check out tWD Picture Thread Thread: THE WALKING DEAD Picture Thread V2

Last edited by vikingjester, 2 weeks ago

Gazza-91127.45K KAT Tech Crew
25 September 2010
TWD Funny/Creative Pics Thread
....maintained by wrong user link

V1 of this thread is here.

Last edited by Gazza-911, 1 year and 2 months ago

TheCrow_10.91K Former Translator
22 September 2013
overrated

Irrelevant comment is irrelevant dull
Zoooma36.88K Uploader
01 October 2012
overrated

Irrelevant comment is irrelevant image

Meh. That's his contribution to discussion of The Walking Dead.
I won't go so far as to say overrated but I'm kinda bored with TWD.
Reason: binge watching.

In about two weeks time immediately prior to Season 5, I watched all 51 episodes (Seasons 1 thru 4) finishing literally minutes before my Season 5 premiere download completed so I could watch it (since I don't have cable tv.)

I'd already seen the series at least 3 times (twice for Season 4) so this was my 3rd or 4th time watching... and my first time to watch all 51 episodes in a row. I watched with great excitement as if it was the first time I'd ever seen it all. I loved it like it was brand new to me!

I was always excited to keep watching one ep to another but now waiting a week between episodes... meh. I'm not excited.

I can't totally judge if this is about the show now or if it's the damage binge watching has done to me. I think if we watch the ratings that will be telling. If the second half of the season shows a decline over the first half, we can see more and more people are getting bored with it. Time will tell.

Me personally, I don't think it's overrated, I just think people who think that have a different mind; they enjoy other things more, perhaps little fairy tales about snow white and crap. titter

I think I still love it just the same as always but I almost wish I would not watch every week and then just binge watch it without waiting a week or 10 weeks or 28 weeks between eps dizzy

Last edited by Zoooma, 1 year and 8 months ago

HiToKiRiDe4tH5082 User
19 March 2014
New thread! I guess more than 800 pages was too much.
aztevike21.18K Super User
14 November 2013
I want to see a version of the show with no violence. You know, an MLK/Ghandi spirited version. lol

Last edited by aztevike, 1 year and 8 months ago

olliebollie6285 Uploader
01 December 2009
I did have a hard time with the latest ep, I hate when you don't get to see the other characters at all. Atho I did always wonder what happened to Beth. Before this week I thought she had probably succumbed to the rapists that tortured the cannibal group.

I think so far this has been the best season since season 1 and they really stepped it up on special effects.biggrin
DianaPrince1856 Uploader
29 March 2014
I've loved Beth from the start and I was anxious to see what had happened to her ever since we saw that car drove off. But I share your opinion, I like to see some switches of the different storylines in on ep. Still though, I was pretty entertained, and can't wait till the next one, because Carol shockedshocked
aztevike21.18K Super User
14 November 2013
I only watched the first new episode of season 5. I'm saving up a few to watch in sequence.

In past the show used to make me want to see the next episode really bad but it seems that particular thrill has now left me. I'm still hoping Merle Dixon is somehow miraculously resurrected. lol

Last edited by aztevike, 1 year and 8 months ago

olliebollie6285 Uploader
01 December 2009
@ wrong user linkStill though, I was pretty entertained, and can't wait till the next one, because Carol Same!

tl.dr = too long, didn't readdull

Last edited by olliebollie, 1 year and 8 months ago

colonelkronk972 Uploader
11 January 2014
I got kinda bored with this ep. The characters were by no means compelling; they all looked like rehashed versions of previous characters. A leader leaning on the villainous side out of desperation that she's losing her grip, a sadistic SOB who thinks he can claim any prize he wants, an easy-going scientist who breaks his moral code to survive, a nice guy somewhere in the midst... and Carol. Carol will almost certainly show up when things are at a dead-end.

Personally, I don't care much for Beth. She's nice, but I don't think she can carry an entire episode on her shoulders.

Last edited by colonelkronk, 1 year and 8 months ago

Report a bug Open chat